Tuesday, December 22, 2015

sending hugs and happy thoughts


I have been waiting for this gorgeous stamp set to restock, you can get yours here. It is from altenew and they have some stunning flower sets, this one is called; beautiful day. To receive a card made with these flowers is surely a beautiful day! I stamped it on watercolor paper and used the red cosmos dye inks. I then used prima watercolor pencils to fill in and do a little watercoloring. The prima watercolors pencils are very affordable and I luv how they colors...super nice addition to me collection! I will be using them more often and will have to pick up a few more colors, I used these for the flower. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

freshly made sketches: sketch/fm217

 click on IG icon to follow ME!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning creation, Teresa! Wishing you a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous flower! Beautiful card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Teresa!! That flower really is amazing. Glad to see you at FMS and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous stamp and you've showcased it beautifully! Perfect choice of colors and DSP to make it really amazing. Happy New Year, and thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card - and how exciting to find it in my mailbox this morning!! I'd totally forgotten I'd signed up to receive mail from you so what a lovely surprise. Thanks for making my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*