Sunday, December 27, 2015

have a merry heart


a sweet gold, black and white cas card for the merry challenge over at casogoly. I luv the word merry and knew I wanted to play but didn't want to make a christmas card. I had this fun heart from concord & 9th on my desk already so I paired it with the black and white tag; I came up with the sentiment "have a merry heart"..I like it, a lot! The heart is from the set tree hugs and the have a is from the paper smooches set crystal clear. I am enjoying my time in the studio and cannot wait to create this coming week.....fun, fun! Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine, kindness!

casology: merry/#178
mod squad: anything goes
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes



click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!


8 comments:

  1. I love the touch of gold with the b&w - it looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... merry is a small word describing so much!
    Love your black and white Christmas card Teresa! Perfect little touch of gold!
    Thanks for playing at Casology! Love to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fresh card. Adore the sketchy heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So artistic & creative, Teresa--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been longing to do a black and white card and this one is so pretty. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 214\215th- FF AG challenge! Christmas Blessings, Carole
    PS Merry is a great word

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketchy heart and that yummy stripes tag, Teresa - so cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sentiment, and so effectively set against those black and white stripes. So glad you could join us at CASology this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*