Saturday, December 26, 2015

sending smiles


I am ready to get back to card making, creating non christmas cards. I did however you a christmas stamp fro these flowers, aren't they adorable. This is actually the poinsettia from right at home stamp set poinsettia...so very cute! I luv being able to use my stamps in other ways than what they are intended. I stamped them with simon says stamp twirling tutu ink and then used a white sharpie to create the sweeet polka dots...luv! I have also used the sketch from sweet sunday sketch, this is the last sketch for them...they are giving the sweet sunday sketch a rest, thank you Karen for the many amazing sketches you have shared! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

sweet sunday sketch: sketch/sssc300



click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I needed this cheery card to brighten a very dreary day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Teresa! Love that you added the white dots--I'd never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this gorgeous card! It's been so hectic and haven't been able to do much blog visiting. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! One more week off work for me and it's back to the salt mines on Sunday, the 3rd. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so so awesome! Saw it in my blog roll...and had to come over and tell ya its a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*