Monday, December 28, 2015

let your faith


A card for a couple of challenges, having fun just creating! I have used the reverse confetti set, god is good...a very encouraging set. I did a little ink smashing, add the tag; it is also reverse confetti...thanks tag set. The fun heart die is from simon says stamp's new release, it is scribble heart and arrow dies. The twine is from lawn fawn sky, my first time trying it..I luv it, it is a great texture! Add a little glimmer to your life...sparlke & shine, kindness!

paper take weekly: sketch/last challenge...thanks for the inspiration and fun
shabby tea room: photo/used colors



click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!

4 comments:

  1. Modern & beautiful--wonderfully crafted card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa this is gorgeous! ... as is all of your work! <3

    Happy New Year wishes from Slovenia
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the heart and sentiment. . Thanks for joining us this week with the shabby tea room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*