Tuesday, December 29, 2015

sending you sunshine



ETA: sentiment is from the awesome hero arts set, everyday sayings

hello peeps...for me it is time to break out the reds, pink, fuchsias, and corals.....I soooo luv making heart/love cards! Yes, it is my favorite. I am a romantic at heart and love all that goes with love...there really is nothing greater! When I saw the runway inspired challenge I new I would gravitate toward a romantic feel...I was inspired by all the red with the white pattern, hence the wendy vecchi white paste embossed corner. I have used the gorgeous altenew flower set called painted flowers. A little lawn fawn twine bow...luv the texture of this twine...it is perfect for a little substance. I adore the size too, just perfect...I think I need them all....teehehehe. This is a gorgeous red and white with a little shine called red sparkle! And you know how I feel about sparkle...*grin*. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

as you see it: sketch/aysi117
runway inspired: photo/ric98




click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!

7 comments:

  1. pretty combo of the paste and the stamped flowers, love those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! Which stamp et did that fantastic sentiment come from?? Thanks for answering my question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cheery card! The background is wonderful! Merry Christmas and thanks for playing along with As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! The painted flowers look fabulous against the textures in the background. What a wonderful take on our sketch this week. Thanks so much for joining us again this week at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - and I love the addition of embossing paste! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway, and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*