Sunday, August 28, 2016

do all things with love


I had a blast with this card tonight, such a fun color combo and I luv the sentiment. Had to add the little ink stitched heart...sweet. A watercolored background is sooo romantic..I luv the look! I hope you have a great week, I am off after working twenty days in a row without one off...so to say the least..I am over the top excited! Have a shopping trip planned with the hubs and some projects around the house and of course morning coffee on the deck...now that is living!

words with meaning - train yourself to find the blessing in everything.

color q: colors/cqc356
global design project: sketch/gdp50
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love your mix of stripes and dots! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lovely color combo and fun background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fab...love your take on the colors and sketch :) !!! Thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the water colored backdrop with that lightly patterned heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*