Sunday, August 28, 2016

sunday stamps-hello chick a dee


A sweet sketch this week at sunday stamp, I used a reverse confetti tag and titled it a bit...luv the technique tuesday chick a dee and sentiment...a darlin stamp set. A lot of fun, paste embossing and a watercolor splash background. Be sure to check out the rest of the amazing sunday stamps team!


words with meaning - stop hating yourself for everything you aren't and start loving yourself for everything you already are!

sunday stamps: sketch/ssc134
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes


5 comments:

  1. this is the cutest stamp set ...pretty tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOO darn cute! I Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. aach sweet Image
    and nice TAG with that banner
    I love the texture behind the main panel
    who will be not happy to get this on the mail box...me will be scream to get a card from Talented Teresa..could we do SWAP card one day sweety?tell me you address please...write to my mail monik1973 at yahoo dot com please
    great DT card teamie
    see you soon on my DT card teamie
    hugs
    Monika (SS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love the image and your post was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, this is fabulous! I love the embossing paste and your tag! That adorable chick-a-dee made me LOL! Thank you for that wonderful reminder to be kind to ourselves. I know I am my worst enemy. I hope you had a lovely vacation, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*