Friday, July 28, 2017

as you see it-be happy

hello friends and welcoem to this weeks as you see it challenge, if you have not heard of the challenge you gotta play along. We have sketches, colors, and theme styled challenges to get you playing along. This week we are asking a question, when I lose my craft mojo, I turn to sketches...hands down for me. I am all about a good sketch. I even took this weeks challenge photo and used it as a sketch for my card...*grin*. I have used a sweet little reverse confetti tag and a watercolored butterfly, a few gems, and twine. Hope you have a wonderful day!

words with meaning - your energy introduces you before you even speak.

as you see it: fill in the blank/aysi155




2 comments:

  1. I love the clever ways you combine patterns and they always look good, not busy or conflicted. So clever to use the challenge sketch as a design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*