Sunday, July 30, 2017

sunday stamps-don't quit


hello friends, it is time for this weeks sunday stamps challenge and we have a sketch for you to work with! I have reached for sweet blooms that were in my little box of leftovers...did you see my post on the cardmaker magazine blog sharing a quick and easy card with you? If you did not, check it out here, this card was basically the same type of card. Of course those blooms are my favorite simon says stamp flower set called ranunculus. The epoxy sticker is from the simon says stamp card kit, a little washi tape, and a few dew droplets. I used a glitter pen to go over the sweet blooms. I can't wait to see what you create!

words with meaning - I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength. 

color throwdown: colors/ctd453
sunday stamps: sketch/ssc158



4 comments:

  1. that dew Droplets I love
    and love the flower too
    so bright and happy card Teresa
    great used the sketch and always love if you added the twine
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet take on the throwdown colors! Love it! Always happy to see your cards in the throwdown gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Teresa. I wanted to stop by and say thanks for the sweet comments on my shark card for Sunday stamps color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, this is lovely! I love how you used my sketch and those flowers are gorgeous! Such an inspirational card for someone special! I hope you are having a great week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*