Saturday, July 22, 2017

hope


Playing with my new concord & 9th stamp set called, hope....what an amazing set..the flowers are stunning! I used a little embossing paste for the card base and then watercolored the background. I am luvin this shade of pink card stock, it is from simon says stamp and it is called doll pink. The flowers are stamped with altenew inks...luv these inks and there are twelve new colors that just debuted! hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

words with meaning - A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing.

freshly made sketches: sketch/fms297
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes



6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous, Teresa! I love the vibrant colour and the embossing paste design on the background! Plus the message is for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty this is! The watercolor background shows off the flowers and bold sentiment perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! (And I second the motion about the Altenew inks - I love them too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful mix of textures, patterns and colors! It all really puts the focus on the lovely sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet, Teresa. I love the sentiment. Thank you so much for stopping by to share your art with us. I always love seeing you play along with is and visiting your blog. I pray that all is well with you and your family. God bless you, my crafty friend.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for blessing us with your creation at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again in our current challenge. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Philippians 1:6 which says, "For I am confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will continue to perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*