Wednesday, July 19, 2017

simon says stamp/seeing stars-a cheerful heart

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!


Hello and welcome to this weeks simon says stamp wednesday challenge it is all about stars this week. The design team is using products from my favorite things, what a fabulous array of stamps, dies, inks, and papers they offer...check them out!  Don't forgot every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...wooohooo....now that is worth playing for!





I have used the cute star die from mft called stitched star grid...these are the cutest stars, they are stitched....so fun! I used a piece of watercolor paper and added tim holtz distress ink to it and then stamped out the cute stars. I used the fun sketch from cas(e) this sketch with the papers from a couple of mft designer paper packs...luv their papers too! I can't wait to see what you create and how you inspire me this week with stars!

words with meaning - become more aware of what's really worth your energy.

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts230
simon says stamp: use stars



Let's go shopping!


5 comments:

  1. fabulous card Teresa! I love the papers and layout, what a great sketch! simple and stunning! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of patterns, Teresa, and that sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design, Teresa! I love the combo of patterned papers!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Teresa! I love how you've put the different patterns together xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*