Saturday, August 29, 2009

Out Of My Comfort Zone


This is for Taylor's Sketch Challenge TESC80. I also made this for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge ssnotime102, to made a card creation out of your comfort zone. Boy, was this hard, I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to give up and start over...lol. First, it took me forever to decide what to do that was out of my comfort zone, none of us like working out of our guidelines. I finally decide on using colors such as Bold Brights, which I never use, they are not my favorite color family. This dp was given to me and I figured I would never use it, thanks Sharon for helping me to use some of my stash.....lol. I used my Verve stamps set Fluttering By and made this a fun card, I also used a rub-on for the sentiment which I rarely use. I hope you like my bold bright creation, enjoy!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Twilight Dark B309-E, Dandelion V100-B, and Scenic Route Paper DP North Shore Beach Break and North Shore Benson
Ink: SU Night Of Navy
Accessories: Twill Ribbon, Button, Bling, Circle Nesties, Twine, and Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. Teresa, Thanks for the link to your site. I enjoyed poking around. Your cards are beautiful...even ones out of your comfort zone. LOL I am so new to blogging but meeting new friends in Christ is fun. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stepping out of your comfort zone is scary and you did an awesome job! I have redone cards that I didn't like, I'm glad you did yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so enjoying all your lovely cards, you truly inspire me.
    Thanks Theresa : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job on this!!! I love the colors and the butterfly!!!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Theresa! Well, Step out, baby cuz this is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE that butterfly too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Teresa, I think this is fabulous! Sometimes it's really good to step out of our comfort zone!!! Love your harvest blessings card below too!
    I so appreciate your sweet comment on my Apples card -- we could be related, as my Mom's maiden name was Kline, but she was from northern MN! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*