Wednesday, December 23, 2015

simon says stamp/make it sparkle-just because

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!

wed-newchallenge-header

Hello, it is the Wednesday before Christmas Eve and Simon Says Stamp team is bringing you a make it sparkle challenge...perfect timing! You gotta have a little sparkle for Christmas, be sure to check out the design teams blogs, these ladies are impressive!

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px


ok, poppies are another favorite flower...I know, I do say this about a lot of flowers...lol. I do luv sweet poppies, especially coral colored glittery ones....eeecckkkk...be still my beating heart! I have used prima watercolor pencils, I discovered them and luv them...I do need them all...lol...you will too if you try them, they are soft and flowie. I have then covered the poppies with tim holtz dry glitter, one of my favorite glitters too....I do have a lot of favorites..*grin*. Let's talk about the black & white gawgeous striped paper...I am in luv, it is from concord & 9th! It is more of a thick tissue paper, but man do I luv the modern look it gives to a card, you can see this card here that I used it on too. I colored the clothespin with the colored pencils too and also covered it with glitter...my kind of card....so fun! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

retro sketches: sketch/rs195


Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

click on IG icon to follow ME!
 use #ssswchallenge on IG


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Teresa, the peach sparkly poppies are beautiful and I love the the papers and tag, the layering is fabulous :-)

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fabulous time :-)
    love
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Theresa! Love the coral, black, and white with that subtle sparkle! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layering! Love love the background and colors, Teresa! Wish you a BEAUTIFUL Christmas season and a happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Teresa, a super design and fabulous paper combo....your tag is stunnig with a wonderful poppies and with pretty details!!
    Have a wonderful Christmas with yourself and family!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Teresa! Love this design :)

    Merry Christmas!
    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is gorgeous! Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers & wonderfully modern, feminine card, Teresa! Love the sparkle--including on the clothespin--so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*