Thursday, September 25, 2008

Charmed


WOW, here it is Thursday and this is my first card of the week. My day planner has been packed, doctor appointments (just check ups), school, and prayer night. I made this for this weeks sketch challenge SC195 and this weeks ways to use it challenge WT185, check them out and play along. I used the new Stampin Up upsy daisy set and my scripture stamps from Verve, check them out. I added a charm for ways to use it challenge and the new SU ribbon, luv it. I used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch and stickles on the upsy daisy stamp. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. WOW this card is just stunning! I lveo the way you have an image on the back and front panel...love the cut out butterfly too! Silly girl you should always share your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*