Sunday, September 28, 2008

Purple Challenge


I made this for the meet the verve diva challenge of Jen's to use purple. You can learn more here: MTVD12. This was harder than I thought, I do not have alot of purple "stuff". Someone gave me the purple bling, it was much needed for this card. I wanted to use purple ribbon, but I did not have any....that is not something I will run out and buy. lol This is also Beate's weekend sketch challenge, you can learn more about that here: WSC59 . I also used my SU curly punch, I really luv that punch. If you have been thinking about buying it, think no more.; it is a must have. It is super simple to cut and layer. It leaves a good amount around the image that can be cut down and then stamp another to layer on. I need to study for a exam at school, so this is all for now. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on setting up a blog :) I think I need to take a course on this stuff -- after being at home with the kids for 10 years now I'm very limited in my knowledge of the current and ever changing web technology!

    Love your work - thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for playing along! I'm off to add you to my blogroll! Hugs-Jd

    ps-you might want to make it so non google/blogger people can leave comments, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa! You started a Blog! Good for you! Love all your cards so this will be a great place to visit! Your Jesse is a beauty too!

    Congratulations on setting up this blog and thanks for letting us all admire all your yummy creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog...Ive enjoyed myself look at all your wonderful cards...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ϒou've ցgοt no idea hoow much timke I hav eеn searching for
    something like this. Wonderful!

    Here is myy webpag ... poo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ύouu Ԁiid a wondeгful jօob with this post,
    thnks very much.

    Here is mmy page - hot ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*