Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Still Here

Just a quick note, to let you know I'm still here and missing stamping really bad. My week has been slammin. We only have five weeks of class left and we are finishing up all we needed to learn. I have another project due Monday, I have been working on it mostly this week. I have also done some work for others, givin a little TLC, that always makes you feel good even if you are busy. I hope to get some things posted this weekend, our church is having a Harvest Party and I will be helping with that Saturday and I will have to finish my project. Hubby and I will go out to dinner tonight, we don't do Halloween. Well, enjoy your day and weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are super busy girl!! Enjoy dinner with hubby!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*