Thursday, December 4, 2008

Envelope & Card Combo




I created this fancy envelope and card for todasy SCS challenge WT195. the challenge was to use an envelope in some way with your creation. I do not have any templates for envies, so I added ribbon and embellies to a regular size envie. Super simple card using the Verve snowman stamp and sentiment form rubbernecker. I added the wide baja breeze ribbon and dazzling diamonds to the snowmans little hat. Thanks for the visit and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. I love those! I got the Country Living thing while ago, and still haven't opened it. I totally LOVE your ideas for the gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. just linked here from your blog post on splitcoast stampers. hope you will come and visit mine! click on my name in the comment and you will go toa page that has a clickable link or in case this will become clickable http://www.eclecticendeavours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That is one gorgeous envie! What a fabulous ribbon!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*