Saturday, February 14, 2009

His Holy Name-Protector




I created this album page for His Holy Name Scipture Challenge, you can see all the creations at SCS under the keyword HHN09. This is for the name two weeks ago, we get another name tomorrow, so I am a little behind. His name is Protector, I used the scripture Psalm 18:1-2. This scipture is sooo reassuring, God will always be there for us, He wants no harm to come to you and I. When things in your life seem unsure, turn to this scripture and be filled with confidence that God will protect you! To make my album page I used my favorite stamp, really...I so luv this tree. It is from Sweet N' Sassy and it is from the set Doddle Birds, this tree is so beautiful. I like to put gems in the swirling limbs and add sparkle. Enjoy your Bible reading.

5 comments:

  1. Girl your amazing, this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing - just beautiful! Teresa, how in the world do you keep up with all these challenges? I would love to know your secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! haven't done mine yet... hoping to do so this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*