Monday, March 2, 2009

Mojo76 Groovy




Good mojo Monday morning everyone, we have lots of snow here in VA and I am luvin it. Off for the week with nothing to do but play and relax. To find out more about the mojo skecth go to the Mojo Monday Blog. I used the Verve set
Feeling Groovy for this card, luv those little flowers. I added big chocolate brads to the centers and stickles to the flower petals, very sweet! I used the new SU textured dp, luv that stuff too, I have more coming. I used kraft, chocolate chip, and baja breeze. Make sure you play along with this weeks sketch, Julee is giving away stamps to the creation with the most mojo......yeah! Also there is a big release party this weekend for Verve, can't wait to see what Julee has for us, sneak peaks start today here, check it out and I will see you at the release party. The party will be here, Sunday March 8 at PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM Pacific, 4 PM Alaska, 3 PM Hawaii. Enjoy your mojo Monday!

16 comments:

  1. I love the colors you choose!! I haven't used this set in awhile, gonna have to get it inky.
    Love the way you pierced the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Teresa! I haven't been able to make myself cut into that gorgeous DP yet, but I'm loving seeing it on your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch and your pretty card!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great!! I did a card too...i am so not in the league of winning but the sketches give my brain a break from thinking so i am happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very inpiration for me.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is marvelous! It makes me smile amid the snow in NH....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are all fabulous girl! I am just in awe :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love your card, especially your color choices and the flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card! I love all the dimensions and that paper is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, LOVE this! color combo is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely GORGEOUS! I am just lovin' your cards girl. thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely beautiful Teresa! I love that color combination and those flowers are so great! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love what you do for Mojo Monday and this is no exception! A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love the papers and colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*