Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Big Thank You



I cannot tell you how thankful I am for each and every person who visits and comments on my blog. I am thrilled to know that I can inspire you to visit and continue to visit......thank you really from the bottom of my heart! I am also amazed at how I can become attached to people that I have never met. It makes me want to through a big party and have everyone over, ever been to VA? I have recieved several blog awards in the last week, thank you! I want to thank Stephanie for this award, she visits and comments on my blog almost daily. Visit her blog and show some love! As soon as I read the award I knew exactly who I wanted to give this one to, it is Cre8tive Teen. Everytime I visit her blog it makes me smile, she seems like a very fun young lady, please visit her and show some love.

The next award was given to me by a very dear lady, she also visits and comments almost daily....what a wonderful person she is, most of you know her Barb Gault. Please visit her and return the love. If you visit my blog daily and you know who you are please take this award, you are all friends! Thank you again for making each day of blogging so much fun and rewarding! I will have my first blog candy soon, so be on the look out and tell all your friends.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Sooo sweet! I love your blog and thanks for all of your inspiration and talent!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! This is my first blog award, looks like. I'm adding it to my blog right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are most deserving of this award. every time i visit, i am just amazed at all your post projects. you are so gifted and thanks for sharing that with all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*