Monday, May 4, 2009

He's Still The One


WoW, am I ever totally excited today! I have been chosen as one of the five guest DT for Prism Papers, I cannot wait to get my hands on the fabulous Prism paper. You can see all the DT and read all about it on the Prism papers for a lifetime blog. I cannot wait to bring you creations made with the Prism.


Todays card is created for the CAS13 challenge, today it is a sketch. If you haven't played along give it a try. CAS cards are soooo much fun to make, they are always soooo adorable and they take way less time than my normal cards. I used dp from SU called sweet slumber, baja breeze, and black. I used the Verve Feeling Groovy set, I so luv this sweet little set. I luv the sentiments and the sweet flowers. I made this card for dh, I like to have a few cards for him stashed. I like to surprise him on any day of the week with a little love card.......aahhhh....I know I am a little gushy. I hope you enjoy your evening, lots of rain here in VA.
.
.
.
Stamps: verve Feeling Groovy
Paper: SU baja breeze, black, and sweet slumber dp
Ink: momento black and copics B11, B72, and R29
Accessories: Balck checkered ribbon, circle punches, and scissors

12 comments:

  1. Teresa , what a joy to find your blog through WTW. Love your posts!... such gorgeous work and love to have found another sister in Christ ! I've signed up to be a follower !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,
    I love this card! So sweet you are! Congrats on the DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Dt stop ... love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card... I like simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa,
    What a precious card! I love the color combo. Congrats on the DT Spot!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, girl :D Looking forward to your creations with the Prism Papers. Great CAS card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations again Teresa on the DT position. I am sure you will enjoy it.

    Love your CAS card...great colours. I will to try this one as it looks to be a very interesting sketch.

    Have to disagree on your comment that CAS cards aren't normal cards though....Just a different style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Teresa. CAS's are difficult for me. I love the colors you chose. Congrats on the DT. You are so deserving. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Teresa - Congratulations on getting the Prism guest DT spot - you are so deserving of it and I can't wait to see what all you show us in the upcoming future. This card is just wonderful and your husband will adore it. Hope all is well and I love the new picture !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card I am becoming a fan of CAS cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!
    Your card isadorable.

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*