Saturday, May 9, 2009

Inspired By Beautiful Paris















I created this for todays IC179, to be inspired by the fabulous french Company Bonjour Mon Coussin (hello my cushion) I chose the pillow shown with pictures of Paris on it. I needed a Mothers Day card for my beautiful daughter-in-law(I'm an not that much older than her if you are wondering). I wanted it to be fashionable and make a statement, I hope she will like it. I also finished off the inside to make it extra special for my DIL, she is a wonderful Mother! This is also for the Viva la Verve sketch with a twist of blue and green, VLVMAY02. I used K & Company dp for this one, I also used the Because Of You set by Verve, I luv this set. This is also for last Saturdays OCC to create something for Mothers Day.
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Because Of You
Ppaer: Bazzil and K & Company dp
Ink: Momento black and SU taken with teal
Accessories: Hero Arts gemstones, ribbon, punches, nesties, scissors, copics BG13, Bg49, and glue dots

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the design of this great card (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love that flower with the swirly leaves. You have done a wondeful job here.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning!!! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Teresa! I love your design and those colors...ahhhhhh...what a perfect Mother's day card! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous,I love the colour combo and your take on the sketch!!! I love it! Thanks for leaving me a lovely comment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I am really enjoying your artwork. Simply stunning and gorgeous. Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog earlier. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Love the mothers day!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*