Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You're Berry Special




I created this for the CPS challenge that Sweet 'N Sassy is sponsoring this week. I really like this sketch and decided to make a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square card, great size for the Sweet 'N Sassy strawberry from the summer fun set. I colored the strawberry with my copics, added the red checkered dp and American Crafts brads. All of the spring and summer sets are 15% off check them out at Sweet 'N Sassy. I hope you have a wonderful day, enjoy it; it's hump day.....the weekend is almost here! Oh, one more thing if you play and load to SCS use the code CPS114.
.
.
.
Paper: SU riding hood red, white, and red checkered dp
Ink: Momento and copics
Accessories: American Crafts brads, nesties, and glue dots

14 comments:

  1. Love this Teresa, it's so yummy! Makes me think of the berry sherbet I saw in the grocery store yesterday. Great choice of brads to compliment your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, Teresa! Makes me think of strawberry ice cream...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berry Berry cute :) I love the dp and the stamp you used on this!!! Great layout tooo:)

    Have a wonderful day hun!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Teresa...making me hungry...gotta stay away from the fridge this late at night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too sweet! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Teresa, I love the colors you used!!! Thanks for visiting my blog since it gave me a chance to find yours!!


    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, this is so super cute! Love these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool!! Strawberries are my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strawberry is delicious looking and your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*