Sunday, July 19, 2009

Enjoy




Wow, I created this for four challenges, there are lots of challenges blogs to be found. I found serveal new ones today while blog hopping. I have a list of the ones I enjoy and the links down the side of my blog. Check them out and play along. The sketch is from a new sketch blog I found called Sketch Girl, she has two sketches per month on this blog. The Pink Elephant Challenge to use two shades of blue and a red, TEPP23 . The Cupcake Craft Challenge to use butterflies and flowers CCC48. Lastly, it is for the OCCC; to use three embellishments from the list listed on the blog. I hope you enjoy the challenges you choose to play.
.
.
.
Stamps: The Little Paper Shop
Paper: SU Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and Prism Red Bluch Medium
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Distressing Tool, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Liguid Pearls, Hedi Swapp Ghost Flower, and Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Teresa, LOVE the wonderful design and sentiment along with the wonderful challenges this past week!!

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Teresa! I love the clear flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...absolutely love the saying on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your take on the sketch! The acrylic flower is just fabulous. Thanks for playing at Sketch Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is beautiful!! I love all the texture and distressed focal point. Thanks for playing with the Sketch Girls! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your card is perfection! Love the flower and the colors...I love everything! Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love all the detailing and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*