Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lighthouse-Thinking Of You




I created this for today's Sweet Stop sketch, you can read all the details and see the other DT's take on the sketch here. I used the Light of The World new release, you can see it and all the other new releases here. Of course I used my Janome and I chose to just color the lighthouse, I added some Kaiser Craft pearls, and circle punched the sentiment. I hope you like my lighthouse creation and be sure to check out the first post on my blog, I am giving away one of the fabulous stamp sets from SNSS. I have so enjoyed reading your memorable Christmas posts, you all have touched my heart, thank you...go here for the blog candy. Enjoy!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Burned, SU Very Vanilla, and My Mind's Eye dp
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Janome Sewing Machine, Kaiser Craft Pearls, SU Circle Punches, and Glue Dots

9 comments:

  1. Your artwork is absolutely stunning!! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!
    Jenn
    http://sharingmysweetlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out great! I LOVE the lighthouse image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you just chose to color the lighthouse on this card. I makes it a great focal point! Your card is gorgeous, as always! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing card.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*