Thursday, August 13, 2009

Elegant Birthday




I created this for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and I am happy that I was able to fit this sketch in before we head out for the weekend. My demo delivered all of my new SU goodies from my party...I got tons of free stuff. I luv the new SU madallion, it has so many options. I heat embossed it on the new color soft suede and added the circle embossed on bermuda bay. I made this an elegant birhday card and with the touch of black it really pops. I hope you like my take on Karen's sketch and you can learn more on her blog The Sweetest Thing.
.
.
.
Stamps: SU Madallion
Paper: SO Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Black, and SU DP
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Heat Embossing, Janome, Scissors, and Glue Dots

20 comments:

  1. What a really pretty card! I love the madallion and am going to have to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, simple and stunning

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the medallion stamp and the the embossed circle on top... STUNNING.

    xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this turned out! I really like how you did the center of the medallion and added a pearl. Definitely CASE worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elegant is right! This is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's gorgeous!!
    It's incredibly elegant...and you've ade mre really want that darn medallion. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so pretty, Teresa!! I just love the layered image!! Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I add it in my favourite. Excellent art work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Teresa!!Love the turquoise on the medallion to make it pop. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, Teresa! A total stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG... your card is beeeeauuuuutiful!!! I love that stamp and what you created with it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous! Now I know I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your card featured for SCS on Facebook and I should have known it was yours...simply gorgeous! Literally no words...just amazement at the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the medallion stamp and how you've done your card. Beautiful colors used!!!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had to leave you a comment to say "WOW" this card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Teresa- It took me F O R E V E R
    to track this entry down. Wanted to read all I could about this awesome Medallion card. Do you know if you could change your blog link on the SCS gallery page for this card? Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*