Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sprinkle Kindness












Good evening, I could not resist today's CC254, to use soft suede, ruby red, and bashful blue...I adore these colors together. It is so workin for me today. I wanted to use flowers and reached for one of my all time favorite Verve sets Petal & Stems. This set is a must have, it has endless uses; it is so cute! I also used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC52. This is a great sketch, I like it because I can use different dp's and textures. I added a gemstone to the centers and popped the flowers up. I hope you have a wonderful evening, tomorrow is hump day and count down day number three to the weekend.....enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Petal & Stems and Filigree Fantasy
Paper: SU Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, White, Soft Suede, and Designer paper
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, and Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Martha Stewart Punch, Gemstones, and Glue Dots

16 comments:

  1. I really like this one alot! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa..This is beautiful!! I love the color combo...The flowers are great..I might have to get that set...TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So pretty! The colors are just fantastic!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Teresa this card is so beautiful.

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't too sure about this color combo, but WOW Teresa, this sure changed my mind...it is so pretty! Love that border you used, and you're right...this Verve set is going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Teresa, for being such a faithful commenter with my blog venture...I'm having fun with it. Your card is adorable and every time I see these flowers, I wonder why I never ordered this set. One day...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! this is beautiful!
    I love it! thanks so much for stopping by my blog too! I'm going to follow you!
    Love,
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic!!! I am drooling....I am going to have to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! I love, love, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh la la Teresa this is just gorgoeus - I love your colour scheme and how you created those flowers is just beautiful, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! I wouldn't have thought of this color combo, but it is really pretty....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*