Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To Me, The World


 This a card I made for the Verve release week challenges.  I used the new Verve set One Person.  If you have not taken advantage of the great prices of buying the bundle, you can check it out here.

This is some of my favorite paper it is Basicgrey Nook & Pantry and PinkPaislee.  I also used the new(to me) large scalloped square nesties, luv these too!   You know I am a huge fan of circle cards, but I adore squares too.  I am getting so I make way more square cards than I do A2.  I really like this quote, you never know who you are impacting in this life.  I like to be a great influence to others, we all need each other!  Enjoy.   
.
.
.
Stamps: One Person (Verve)
Paper: Mud Pie(Bazzil), Very Vanilla(SU), Postcards Designer Paper(PinkPaislee), Nook & Pantry Designer Paper(Basicgrey)
Ink: Craft Chocolate Chip(SU) and Copics BG10, BG11, and BG15
Accessories: Janome, Websters Pages Trim, Twill Ribbon, Square Scalloped Nesties, Heat Embossing Tool, Judikins Embosing Powder, KaiserCraft Pearls, and Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful card - love the sentiment and the way you have brought all the different elements together.
    Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is so classy! Love that trim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! The colors are lovely and soft and match the soft elements you added to the card. The sentiment is also marvelous! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your cards are all awesome and I will be following your blog from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful cards!°
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*