Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday















Good afternoon, I hope that you are having some family fun time this weekend.  We had a cookout, nothing like hamburgers on the grill...yummy!  I have a couple of CAS cards to share, the one on the right is my CASE(copy and share everything) I have added something to go with CASE; BAGR (but always give recognition) to today's FS173, Emily's card.  I chose her card here, I so luvd all that background paper.....sweet.  It is what inspired the card on the left using the Clean & Simple Sketch, FTL92.  You can check out more of Emily's creations on her blog, Stamping Scoops.  I kept the fun glitter on the flowers, added a little distressing, and made mine square cards.  I used my newest  favorite stamp from Ippity set Now & Always.  I so adore the flowers in this set, you can layer them, change up with patterned paper and paper piece them; so many ideas not enough time.  These are also my submissions to the CAS DT call to use height, I added 3D foam squares.  I also wanted to share that my card here(bottom card), is featured over at the Ippity Blog using this same little set.  It is in my ETSY shop if you are interested*grin*.....I also wanted to share I had a couple of my tags featured over at the Unscripted Sketch Blog, I hope you can make time to play along with all of these great challenges.  The challenge blogs help me get all the card created that I need.  Have a wonderful evening, I will be back in the morning with this weeks mojo sketch and card.  Enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps:  Big Wish(Verve) and Now & Always(Ippity)
Paper:  White(SU) and Baja Breeze Designer Paper(SU) 
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie(SU) and Tuxedo Black(Momento)
Accessories:  SU Border Punch, EK Success Punch, Distressing Tool, Stickles, Blossom Nestie, Circle Nesties, Ribbon, PTI Buttons, and 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*