Friday, June 18, 2010

Please Read!

Happy Friday, I have some very important information I need to share and a couple of cards, people are more important than cards so I will share the people part first.  My fellow diva Susan Liles's  husband, Eric has been fighting cancer the last few months.  Susan has a wonderful, fun personality and has taken this very lightly on the surface, but this is a really big deal.  Anyone who has gone through such a thing with a family member knows that, she could use your help.  There are several ways you can help, there is a place to donate on Susan's blog and you can also make a purchase of Verve, My Favorite Things or The Cat's Pajamas  stamps and help.......you can read more about that here.  Thanks for listening and for helping!




















The first card I am sharing is from Mercy's Tuesday sketch, MTSC78.  I used a sentiment stamp from Verve and the circle stamp is from PTI Round & Round set.  The papers are October Afternoon, these paper packs are wonderful, you can mix and match with any combo and it looks fabulous!
.
.
.
Stamps:  Verve and PTI
Paper:  Sea Salt(Bazzil) and October Afternoon
Ink:  Blue Bayou(SU)
Accessories:  Janome, Border Punch, Distressing Tool, Blossom Nestie, PTI Impressions Plate, PTI Buttons, PTI Linen Thread, and 3D Foam Squares



I used the new sketch challenge from Waltzingmouse sketch, WMSC2The stamp set is from is called Enjoy from VerveI luv this set, the flower can be turned upside down and be used as a butterfly........so sweet!  I used the Waltzingmouse labels four stamp set to frame the flower.  I added a few gems in the upper corner and black ribbon.
.
.
.
Stamps:  Enjoy(Verve) and Waltzingmouse
Paper:  Kraft(SU) and October Afternoon Designer paper
Ink:  Tuxedo Black(Momento) and Riding Hood Red and Wild Wasabi(SU)
Accessories:  Labels Four Nesties, Black Ribbon, Gems, and 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards both Teresa, hoping for the best for Eric, popping over there now, thank you for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*