Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birthday Wishes!











Good morning, it is Saturday and I am headed to an early morning breakfast with a friend...I luv the mornings and firends!  I have created this card for my niece, today is her birthday.  Whenever I think of a her, I think fun bright colors; color makes me happy and so does she.  I stamped only the Verve sentiment from the set Big Wish and punched the butterflies.  I used the cute little book bag as my inspiration, today's IC239.  I also used Taylors' Sketch, TESC119.
I hope you have a family fun weekend planned, it is wonderful to celebrate our freedom with cookouts, parades, and fireworks.  It is a perfect time to give thanks to the men and woman in the service who protect us and our freedom....I am so very thankful.  So to all who serve and are serving I say "THANK YOU!"  Enjoy.
.
.
.
Stamps:  Big Wish(Verve)
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Tangerine Tango(SU)
Ink:  Melon Mambo(SU)
Accessories:  SU Butterfly Die, Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Gemstones, Janome, Ribbon, and 3D Foam Squares

6 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! Amazing card! Very beautiful!!!!!!! Butterflies with embossing magic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful butterfly card :)
    Have a great day~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous !!! Love the butterflies.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a butterfly lover, I love this card!! Great use of the colours and love the touch of zigzag on the center one. Fabulous card, I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work you do....I just am adding you to my new blogs favorite list,,,I hope that is ok with you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*