Friday, August 27, 2010

Cool Caribbean + Peach Parfait = Shabby










This is for the Card Patterns Sketch #78,Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge, ssnotime154.  The inspiration piece has more of the clean lines, but this is what is the after math of my creative thinking....lol. ..sometimes my creations do not end up the way I first envision.  Does this happen to you?  I used another Verve Plain Jane Proverbs 3:5 and a little swirly stamp from Artful Elegance.  I embossed, stitched, added trim and dyed ribbon.  The beautiful flower is from my awesome birthday stash, it is a Prima.  Be sure to hop around my blog I have added several posts today....have a super splendid weekend....enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps:  Plain Jane Proverbs 3:5 and Artful Elegance(Verve)
Paper:  Cool Caribbean, Very Vanilla (SU), and In Color Designer Paper(SU)
Ink:  Black and Cool Caribbean(SU)
Accessories:  Embossing Folder, Trim, Nesties, Dyed Ribbon, Sponging, Prima Flower, and 3D Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card! love the colors, the lace, and the pretty bloom. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Your colors are perfect and LOVE that Scripture
    !!! Beautifully done, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! The colors alone are just lovely together and when all the details are added, you have created a beautiful card as usual. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and details! Thanks for playing with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, calm and elegant and oh so feminine. I love that died ribbon, and the swirl too. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, Teresa! You always make such beatiful things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*