Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Monday


Hi, I created this for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC80 and for Technique Tuesday Challenge, TTSC1.  I adore this set I purchased from TT, it is perfect for sympathy cards.  I paired the blushing bride with pumpkin pie, I really like this color combo too.....the blushing bride is a must have, I luv it!  My week is slammin, so much to do and not enough time, I was not able to get off from work...I will keep trying though...lol.  Have a wonderful week and I will be checking in often...enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps:  In Bloom(Technique Tuesday)
Paper:  White(SU) and Blushing Bride Designer Paper(SU)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, and Pumpkin Pie(SU)
Accessories:  PTI Ribbon, Distressing Tool, Janome, Silver Beads, and 3D Foam Squares

8 comments:

  1. this is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new stamps, Teresa! You've been creating some beautiful cards with them! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colot that blushing bride is! A beautiful sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sympathy cards are always so hard to make, imo, but you've done a lovely job with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa...Love this!!!! Getting a great big group of us Va's is a great Idea (retreat maybe), let me know if I can help when it can happen.
    Hugs Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the colors, the great images... the stitching looks great. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. splendide!! J'adore tes réas
    bises de la France

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*