Thursday, September 23, 2010

Help The Susan G. Komen Foundation


I want to remind you that the bidding ends tonight on my blog 4 boobies card that I made to help raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation.  I currently have no bids, I am willing to send both of these cards out to you for a min. bid of $10.99 you can always bid more.  The money is going to a great foundation. 

You still have time to join in on the FUN(draising)
There are 2 ways to help:
1. Shop:That's right you can help fight the war against breast cancer by shopping. Skipping Stones Design will donate $2 for EVERY single stamps set sold in their store. This donation will continue through Thursday the 23rd at midnight. Check out the end of this post for my favorite SSD stamp set.
2. Bid:
Check out the list of Amazing designers. They are auctioning off their blogs 4 boobies cards/projects to the highest bidder. Bidding will continue until 8:00 p.m. Mountain time, at which time the silent auctions will end.  Please be sure to leave your email address.

To bid go here........

2 comments:

  1. I posted this bid on the other site but wanted to make sure it shows up on both, just in case...
    $10.99 for b_turpin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really good action! your card is SO GREAT!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*