Sunday, October 17, 2010

Curtain Call Colors-Refuge and Strength













Hello all, I am sharing this weeks Curtain Call Colors ACT52...these colors are a go to color combo...I luv it!  I am playing along with Amber's Viva la Verve from last Friday, using the sketch and she used a very similar combo. I am using a Verve's Plain  Jane and the flower from the Dream Big set.  Remember to check ou the other Curtain Call deisgners creations, these gals are awesome...leave them a comment to show your luv!  Enjoy.
Curtain Call Designers.....
and October Guest Designer, Karen Thomas at Luv to Stamp.
.
.
.
Stamps:  Dream Big and  Plain Jane Psalm 46:10(Verve)
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, and White(SU)
Ink:  Early Espresso and Tangerine Tango(SU)
Accessories:  Nesties Labels Three, Button, Janome Sewing Machine, Distressing Tool, 3D Foam Squares

17 comments:

  1. Ooh...the colors are totally yummy! I can't wait to play. I guess I gotta get back home first, though. Your card is beautiful. I love the flower on the side. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card!!!

    Thank you for dropping by and leaving such a lovely comment! I love when friends come by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Theresa!! I am so loving looking at how all the DT used the colour combo this week! You've done such a lovely job here! And like Keva - I love that flower on the side!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful use of colors!!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Teresa! I love what you did with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa,

    Beautiful card and color combo. Love the button accent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You balanced these colors so perfectly, Teresa! The layered flower is gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Theresa!!!! I love that you are doing so many beutiful scripture cards. Just sent one of yours to a woman that lost her husband he was only in his 50's. Have a great day! Michelle Mallett

    ReplyDelete
  9. how lovely, Teresa! the zigzag stitching is sooo fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, Teresa!! Fabulous use of those colors! I love the verve...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!! Love all the stitching, sentiment, and flower is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Teresa!!! Awesome take on the colors and the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card Teresa. Love that lay-out... great stitching job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your take on the color scheme and how the stitching doesn't connect in a perfect square. It's cool how it is in a line and then starts again to frame the paper. You are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE these colors together! I really need to try this color challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*