Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hello Friend




I have created this card using today's IC267, I used 0322 from the third set of photos has my inspiration.  The colors are green, blue, and brown.  I also wanted to honor a new friend, one of the greatest perks to our paper crafting is meeting the best of friends!  The other week when my friends and I set out in pursuit of a Hobby Lobby, which is about 1 hour and 1/2 from us.  The area that the HL was in is full of fantastic shopping.  We discovered a scrap booking store, that is totally amazing!  The gal who works in there is a SCS gal, can you believe it?  It is Dawn aka stampinscotsgirl, we had chatted briefly on a forum but that has been a while ago.  I really liked her from the start, she has this amazing accent, and is super talented!  I wanted to honor her by casing one of her sweet cards and this is my end result.  That is all for now......enjoy!   
.
.
.
Stamps:  Happy Hello and Love Noted(Verve)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Pear Pizazz Designer Paper(SU), and October Afternoon Designer Paper
Ink:  Blue Bayou and Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Verve Jotted Heart Die, Crocheted Flower, Making Memories Pins, Janome, Border Punches, Zip Dry, and 3D Foam Squares 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The colors look great together and the layout is great. Awesome case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! What a great color combination -- I wouldn't have thought to use those colors together. You have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color combo . I am really loving touches of brown lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn (stampinscotsgirl)January 16, 2011 at 4:34 PM

    Ummm, so I open up my email just now and to my utter surprise there is this adorable card using fab colours and then I see that you CASED one of my little ol' cards!!! You are too sweet Teresa! It really was an honour to meet you and I sure hope that we can meet again. I can't wait to see what Cheryl (the manager) orders at CHA. Don't worry, I will let you know when we get fab new goodies in!!

    Anywho, thanks so much for your kind words and I am honoured that you would case one of my cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh.....I love that paper letters of the flower, that is really cute. I'm going to try my hand at it. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card!! It's perfect in every way- colors, crochet flower, heart etc. etc.!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really making some beautiful cards!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! the colors and papers and the layout...it's all just beautifullly done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*