Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wishing You The Best











Hello friends, I am sharing tonight a clean and simple card created with Verve stamps.  I combined two different sets to make the flower.... I used the  the blooms from Kind Words and the leaves from the Serenity set......both of these sets are fabulous.  I luv the flowers and great sentiments in Kind Words and the Serenity set has wonderful sentiments too.  I also want to share these fabulous library cards that I bought from Etsy....all you do is download and print, they have the shabby and aged look...I luv em!  Have a super week and don't forget to stop back in the am for my Mojo Monday Sketch card...enjoy!
.
Clean & Simple-sketch
The Play Date Cafe-color
.
.
Stamps:  Kind Words and Serenity(Verve)
Paper:  Baja Breeze and White(SU)
Ink:  Pear Pizazz and Pumpkin Pie(SU) and Tuxedo Black(Memento)
Accessories:  MFT Die, PTI Ric Rac Die, Janome, Bakers Twine, Buttons, and 3D Foam Squares

14 comments:

  1. Teresa - this is gorgeous! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely Teresa! Great use of colors and I like your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the colours, I love the subtleness of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so uniquely beauiful - it's so detailed and wonderful color choice! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, love the unexpected and the shabby chic about it, a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous girl! I have a library card stamp, but once I got it I didn't know what to use it for, lol! thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! I LOVE this. I MUST case!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous mix of colors with that sketch. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are absolutely brilliant! I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great library card, Teresa! Boy, you never know what you'll find at Etsy, do you? Thanks for playing with us again at the Cafe. It's always a pleasure to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeousness! Thanks so much for joining us in the play date cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful Teresa creation! I just love that you are sharing your amazing work with us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the way you've made that library stamp so elegantly vintage! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*