Thursday, March 17, 2011

FYI-Happy Mothers Day


Add caption

Hi peeps, I am sharing my creation for this weeks FYI Challenge, a new challenge blog...be sure to head over and check it out!  I have had the honor of being there first guest designer, these ladies are awesome...thank you so much!  The photo seems peaceful to me, I can image just sitting and watching the sun set.....I luv doing that!  I used the chair image from Impressions Obsessions called Heart Chair.  The gorgeous paper is from Graphic 45 and it is called Once Upon A Springtime, I distressed the edges.  I added lace trim and ruffled ribbon.  The sentiment tag is a kraft mini tag from Maya Road, it is tied with burlap string.....these are soooo cute..I luv em!  I hope your day is filled with peace and you make time to relax and perhaps watch the sunset...enjoy!
.
.
FYI-inspiration photo
Sweet Sunday-sketch
.
.
Stamps:  Heart Chair(Impressions Obsessions)
Paper:  Kraft, Very Vanilla(SU), and Once Upon A Springtime(Graphic 45)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Circle Nesties, Scalloped Circle Nesties, Lace Trim, Ruffled Ribbon, Maya Roads Tag, Burlap String, Distressing Tool, nad 3D Foam Squares

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as always! Love your interpretation of the photo.

    Thank you so much for joining us this month. Your addition has been wonderful!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Teresa! Love that chair with the sketch you chose. And the greens, and ribbon treatment are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked the perfect day to use green in your card. Guess I don't need to pinch you afterall! LOL! Sitting in a chair watching a sunset sounds like a divine idea! Love your interpretation and hope you keep on playing in the FYI challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*