Friday, March 4, 2011

Viva la Verve-Embrace Life



Good morning and happy Friday!  It is time for Viva la Verve, this weeks sketch is brought to us by Charmaine!  You can get the details and chat with us here.  I used the gorgeous flowers from the Verve set Good Friend, these flowers are amazing....they are so sweet and very easy to cut out, layer, and add glitter...just like I did.....hehehehe.  I added a white paper doily behind the flowers and then my sentiment tag.  I used bold gemstone bling for the center of my flowers....luv this!  It is completed with crinkled ribbon and bakers twine.  The papers are awesome, they are the new collection from My Mind's Eye...these new patterns are my favorite papers in a long time...total sweetness!  Be sure to look around my blog a bit, I have added lots of new cards in the last two days.  I will also be posting stamps for sale in the next day or so, check back for those.  Make the most of your weekend...enjoy!    
.
.
City Crafter-inspiration
Color Throwdown-colors
Viva la Verve-sketch
.
.
Stamps:  Good Friend(Verve)
Paper:  White(SU), Hattie Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Bermuda Bay(SU) and Tuxedo Black(Memento)
Accessories:  Paper Doily, Crinkled Ribbon, Button, Bakers Twine, Lace Trim, Tim Holtz Border Punch, SU Square Punch, Gemstones, Distressing Tool, Zip dry, and 3D Foam Squares   

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Teresa! Love the layered flower and sparkles! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! Theresa this is awesome, so gorgeous and I love the bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color combo is lovely. Love your card. So much texture and lovely layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Teresa ... I love the shabby look to this and the flowers are lovely with those sparklers! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stamping up a storm!! This is just beautiful! The sketch is, of course, great (can't wait to play!) and so is the color combo. My favorite part is definitely the flower center bling...that's so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Teresa this is gorgeous! I love the polka dot paper peeking out with the lace! Everything is so soft and feminine! Love it! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just plain... BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Love the doily and double layer of flowers with sentiment tucked in between!! Sooo glad those papers are on the way to my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Teresa using my favourite MME paper!!! Love the soft colours and the doily too!! It was great to see you and Wanda again today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!! Love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine. I live in Va too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So shabby, so sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a shabby, fabby card Teresa. I ordered the new MME paper pads from an online US retailer and they haven't made it to Australia yet.....but I found them at my local online shop and they were shipped the next day!! So now I know I have backups coming I might be more inclined to use them as they are also my faves in such a long time!! Gorgeous. I love all the elements you have here on this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunningly beautiful! I love the way you pulled the colors together and sofftened the whole look with the crushed bow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love the gorgeous seam binding and those wonderful layered flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful! Those papers are perfect for the colors! Your creations always make me happy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Love all of your embellishments, especially that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!! What an amazing card.. I love every little detail. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhhh soooooo BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is absolute shabby goodness, Teresa! Love all the feminine touches and bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*