Monday, April 4, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch-Happy Mothers Day












Hello peeps and happy Monday, this is for today's Mojo Monday sketch....I adore this sketch, lots of fun!   I have used a pre-printed card that I purchased from a sweet gal on Etsy, her store is Creativevisions....I have fallen in luv with these, the quality of the paper and printing is amazing...check her out!  I made this for my Mom, she luvs birds and magnolias, she shared a fond childhood memory about a magnolia tree with me, so I thought this tag was very fitting.  The ticket tag as the Happy Mothers Day sentiment stamped on it, it is from the Verve set One Person.  I added crinkled ribbon, stitching, and a button in the top corner.  Make the most of your Monday, Friday is coming....hehehehe....enjoy! 
.
.
Mojo Monday-sketch/MOJO185
Our Craft Lounge-colors/OCL59
.
.
Paper:  Early Espresso, White,(SU)and Designer Paper
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  nesties, Crinkled Ribbon, Button, Burlap String, Janome, Tim Holtz Border Die, and 3D Foam Squares    

17 comments:

  1. Teresa, this robin's nest & magnolia card is so sentimental. I think, my mom would love it too although she've seen magnolia for the 1st time at her 40-something. Love the way you used preprinted card (really nice, thanks for the link to Etsy shop)) and crunched ribbon. You always inspire me ))

    Best crafty wishes,
    Katya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous and even more special because of the memory it evokes! I just finished making my mojo card but have it posted for Friday (it's also for RTB challenge). Hope you're enjoying this perfectly GORGEOUS day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! It really is a perfect Mother's Day card, with the flowers and bird nest. Love the ticket with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Teresa this is so beautiful! I really like the image on the tag. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa! This is absolutely beautiful!! Every element is placed perfectly and that seam binding was a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the elements that you used on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous and wonderful card! Such fine details...so very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teresa! This is SO gorgeous, in every way. I love the soft colors and all of your fabby details. That sketch is pretty awesome, too. I'm sure your Mom will treasure this one. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the textures/elements

    ReplyDelete
  10. Positively stunning! So much element and detail going on - this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa, this is beautiful!! The bird's nest image is so lovely, & all the elements you added really complement it :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous! I love that you customized it to be special to your mom.


    ~Cheryl~


    **Check out my Meljen’s Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty--I'm totally drawn to this color combo lately, so I keep looking at this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa, this is fantastic! Love the different elements and design! I also am very intrigue at the pre-printed element! Great looking card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*