Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stampers Dream Card


If you are looking for my Verve sneak peek scroll down one or click here.
I created this card using JustRite stamps from Stampers Dream, the set is called Sympathy Nested Sentiments.
I used papers from My Mind's Eye, I added crinkled ribbon, a button, and burlap string.  The chocolate flower at the top is the wonderful vintage netting from Websters Pages...I luv this stuff!  make the most of your day...enjoy! 
.
.
Clean & Simple-sketch/FTL135
.
.
Stamps:  Sympathy Nested Sentiments(JustRite)
Paper:  Early Espresso(SU) and Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Border Punch, Crinkled Ribbon, Button, Burlap String, Websters Pages Vintage Netting, Tim Holtz Die, Sponging, and 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. Happiness does not come from reason but of imagination.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the colors you used, the sponging around the sentiment, and that neat netting, what a cool accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! You have made some fabulous cards. So beautiful. I'm glad I found you!!
    Carrie
    www.carriesscrapyard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty, Teresa! Love that sentiment especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa,

    Thx for your visit to my blog, and comment. I truly appreciate comments, so rare these days. One time, a month or so ago, I took a whim and commented on EVERY mojo card posted, I think when I did it there were about 80 or so... do you know I only recieved about 5 comments back? LOL. Not that I mind, it just makes it all the sweeter when I do get one. We are all so busy these days.

    Your cards are so imaginative and inspiring. Glad I came by - I've gleaned some good ideas from you.

    Thx again,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*