Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday















I have made this sweet little square card to try my hand at the Sketch Saturday Challenge.....the prize is an MFT gift certificate, definitely worth playing for.  I made another 4 1/4 sqaure card...these are are favorite of mine too.  They do take extra postage, but hey I think most of our cards take extra postage....lol.  I used the MFT rolled roses die to make the cute black flowers and then added a fuchsia gemstone to the centers.  A super simple card, but I had lots of fun created those roses.  Have a super evening...enjoy!
.
.
Birthday Sundaes-anything goes birthday
Sketch Saturday-sketch/#158
Stamptacular Sunday-colors /#114
.
.
Stamps:  Own Your Story and Typewriter Alphabet(MFT)
Paper:  Black, Kraft, White(SU) and My Mind's Eye Designer Paper
Ink:  Melon Mambo(SU)
Accessories:  MFT Border Die, MFT Rolled Roses Die, Burlap String, Button, Crinkled Ribbon, Gemstones, SU Leave Die, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and stamps you used! The rolled flowers are so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! You say it is a super simple one, but it came out really beautiful. Love the colors, the roses and the "note paper" idea.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! Love the flowers and great sketch!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Teresa! I love the sketch and color combo you combined! The rolled flowers are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful! Love all the details :-)
    Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*