Layers of Color
Summer 2011 New Release
Tea Party Blog Hop!
If you came from Nina's blog you are in the right place.
If you have just stopped in, please start at the beginning so you get all the goodies!
Welcome! I’m so glad you can join us for this wonderful celebration! We've been brewing up a super exciting party with lots of great treats! …
- LAYERS OF COLOR SUMMER 2011 NEW RELEASE REVEAL! (Now available exclusively at LOC online boutique)
- WIN FREE NEW RELEASE STAMPS! 8 drawings to celebrate Layers of Color's 3rd Birthday! (see below for details)
- A buffet of delicious sweet DESIGNER PROJECTS!
- The steaming hot Grand Opening of 10 NEW STAMP ART GALLERIES! (Also enjoy & join our FLICKER galleries)
- ALL details on Layers of Color blog!
I have used the newly release Silk Moth, this image is sooo gorgeous....I was amazed at the details once it is stamped...stunning! I have used copics to color the silk moth and then added randomly glass glitter. I machine stitched black stitching to add pop and lace trim. I completed my card with crinkled ribbon, button, and burlap string. I have played along with the Inspirational Card Sketches, using sketch #43.
Enter my drawing to win Silk Moth by leaving a comment on my blog today. The random winner will be announced here tomorrow, July 12th.
8 Blog Hop Drawings! At each designer blog you can leave a comment, which will add your name to their drawing for one FREE new release stamp! And Layers of Color blog has a Grand Prize Drawing to WIN THE ENTIRE NEW RELEASE! If you enter all of them you will have 8 chances to win!! And be sure to join us all on FACEBOOK!
Put on your favorite tea party hat and let's go visiting!......Here is the entire blog hop list in case you get lost: