Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dare To Get Dirty Challenges-Day 5










Good morning peeps, I told you earlier in the week it is going to be a fun one and it has been.  I hope you have been playing along with the dirties great challenges.  I will be sharing two posts today, so look for both of them!  If you have not played along with the Dirty Dozen gals, now is your chance.  You can become a Fan Club Member here.  There are several challenges everyday and you have until Monday August 8 to complete your entries.  I have helped out Andrea Ewen with this challenge, so be sure to look for it today!  I have used the Viva la Verve sketch from last Friday, lots of distressing, stitching, and my beloved glass glitter on the heart.  I hope you are not tired of the glass glitter, but I luv this stuff....heheehe!  Hope your hump day is exciting and you have time to do some creating, it is good for the soul...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Words Cannot Express(Verve)
Paper:  Bermuda Bay(SU) and Once Upon A Springtime(Graphic 45 Designer Paper)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz Distressed Ink)
Accessories:  Sizzix Primitive Heart Die, Glass Glitter, Burlap String, Distressing Tool, Janome, Prima Lace, Crinkled Ribbon, EK Success Border Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Button, SU Crystal Effects, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Viva la Vervesketch/VLVAUG2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*