Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stampers Dream-Christmas Memories


Happy Saturday evening to all of you, hope you are safe and sound if you are on the East Coast......the dh is chilin and I am getting in some stampin time.....yippie!  I have created this Christmas card using the JustRite set called Deck The Halls.  The yummy Christmas papers are from My Mind's Eye and Stampers Dream has them in stock, you will want to get them now...I have most of them and they are amazing...luv!  I have used a chipboard glittered snowflake from Melissa Frances and the burgundy ruffled ribbon from Websters Pages, both are items I have been holding onto.  More of a CAS card for me but I did add a few extras, you know I luv my details...hehehe.  Have a super evening....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Deck The Halls(JustRite)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and Lost & Found Two Christmas Deisgner Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Bravo Burgundy(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Tags Die, Melissa Frances Glittered Snowflake, Burlap String, Websters Pages Ruffled Ribbon, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Basicgrey:  anything goes
Clean & Simplesketch/FTL155
Just Add Ink:  something from your stash...burgundy ruffled ribbon/JAI82

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*