Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stampers Dream-Our Friendship Is Priceless
















Hello peeps once again...lol....this week and next there will be a ton of action here on my blog.  You will want to check back often so you do not miss anything  The Dirty Dozen Challenges, Lil' Inker Blog Hop, and Verve's HUGE Anniversary Release!  I have three posts for today, I hope you will browse and check them out.  This will be my last post for today, I am sharing a JustRite cling...I adore these clings.  I will be sharing more of these hopefully next week.  I have used the gorgeous Vintage Oval set for this one....these ovals are so pretty and they work with the Spellbinders Nesties Labels Thirteen.  I kept it rather simple and let the gorgeous shape and design of the oval make the statement.  I added ribbon and a glittered star.  I made these stars using Spellbinders Stars, added Crystal Effects, and then covered them with glitter.  Have a great day....enjoy! 
.
.
Stamps:  Vintage Oval(JustRite)
Paper:  Black, White(SU), and Basicgrey Designer Paper(Unknown Name)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz Distressed Ink) and Concord Grape(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties Labels Thirteen, Crinkled Ribbon, Ric Rac, Glittered Star(handmade by me), Button, Burlap String, SU Crystal Effects, and 3D Foam Squares 
.
.
CR84FN:  colors/CR84FN35
Sweet Sunday:  sketch/128

7 comments:

  1. Your designs are lovely! I like the bling-y star element - it pops out of the pretty ribbon and ric-rac for a nice accent to your sentiment. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog....so glad you popped by because it brought me to your beautiful place....your work is gorgeous....now stalkin' ya.....ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Teresa! Great way to showcase that fabulous JR label! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this sure is stunning...I love this vintage oval.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty stamped label.love the shape of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great cards on show here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Teresa! Another fabulous creation! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*