Friday, August 19, 2011

Viva la Verve-You & Me


Hi friends, thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments....that mean so much to me!  This is for today's Viva la Verve sketch, I have used the new release sets from Verve.  I have used lace trim, button, crystal gems, glass glitter and crinkled ribbon.  Be sure to play along with us with the Viva la Verve sketch, if you complete all the sketches you could win free Verve!  I adore the Rounded Scallop Die, it is my favorite...sooooo sweet! I am keeping it short tonight, I have a ton of things to do.  I hope you are having a great Friday night...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps: Making a Statement (Verve)
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla(SU), Stella Rose Deisgner Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Old Olive(SU) and Black Soot(Tim Holtz Distressed Ink)
Accessories: Rounded Scallop Frame Die A Cut Above by Verve, Spellbinders Nesties, Lacy Circles, Scalloped Circles, and Circles, Glass Glitter, SU Crystal Effects, Crinkle Ribbon, Button, Burlap String, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Friday Mashupbuttons
Paper Play:  recipe
Viva la Vervesketch

9 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, nice vintage feel to your card, love the big button and twine on the heart, very artsy.

    Glad you continue to join us each week at the Friday Mashup.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the distressed edges and the ribbon/heart/button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping in and visiting my blog. Really like your card.
    My sister lives in MD, so not too far from you. I get to visit her in a couple of weeks, so will be in your neck of the woods.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Leslee in MT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, I love this card!!! The elongated heart with the button,the glittered frame, and those sweet birdies make for a wonderful card!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great color combo.. I love the glitter you added around you scalloped edges.. Those birds are too cute! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic card Teresa! The button is the perfect accent on the heart and I just love those birds!

    So glad you joined us for another challenge at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely card. So much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa, this is such a wonderful card. Those cute little birdies, the heart and the sentiment just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little birdies are so cute! Love the distressing and the twine/button details! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*