Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Verve Diva Dare-August Day 7


I have created this for the Verve Diva Dare, This months dare in Sending Sunshine, you are to make a card and send it to someone.  I luv this months dare, I try to send as many cards out as I have time.  When this months dare was introduced to us, diva Maureen shared that she was sending her card to a Verve customer and blog friend, Janelle Hayes.  I encourage you to go to her blog and read all about her story, it is uplifting and gives a tremendous amount of hope!  Thank you Maureen for sharing about Janelle and thanks to Janelle for being a trooper and making my day a little brighter.  My card is going out to you.!
To join us in the dare you can play along and get the details here, there is a chance at winning FREE Verve.  Bring a little sunshine to someone today and send them a card...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps: Sunny Days and Words of Wisdom(Verve)
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Specialty Designer Series Paper(SU), and Lost & Found Two Blush Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Rich Cocoa(Memento), Vintage Photo(Tim Holtz Distressed Ink, and R20 Copic
Accessories: Heat Embossing Tool, Judikins Embossing Powder, Large Gemstones, Ribbon, Janome, Distressing Tool, SU Crystal Effects, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch/#27
Woodware:  anything goes/#42

7 comments:

  1. I just adore the flowers on your card!! Beautiful shabby chic look!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,
    Thanks for the comment on my Proverbs Project post! Stay tuned as i post weekly updates to that until i've worked through the entire section-- no matter how much it hurts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, this is just so beautiful and the words you chose to use are perfect...I knew you would know what to write :D What gorgeous colours and LOVE the blossoms with bling :) I know Janelle will love it and appreciate all the love and prayers you send with it :) Thanks sweet Diva sister :D {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa! Thx for your sweet comment on my blog!

    Wow, this is so gorgeous - the distressing and sentiment with those gems just finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so sweet! I adore that seam binding bow and the flowers are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, love the layered flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*