Friday, October 14, 2011

Stampers Dream-Christmas Blessings


Good morning friends and happy Friday!  I am getting in the mood for Christmas, are you?  You know it will be here before you know it.  I am sharing a gorgeous image from Stampers Dream, it is Manger Scene by Stampendous.  This is one of my most favorite manger scenes that I have come across, I hope you head over and check it out!  I have used the gorgeous Spellbinders nesties, Labels Twenty Three.....I really like this shape, so elegant and lovely!  I added a very wide vintage lace, stitching, crinkled ribbon, and a gemstones in the center of the star.  It's no to early to start n those Christmas cards.  I hope you have a great weekend, I am headed shopping with my good friend Wanda Cullen to meet the famous Barb Anders and Tammy Hershberger...woohoo, I am sooooo excited....enjoy!  
.
.
Stamps:  Manger Scene(Stampendous)
Paper:  Vintage Cream(PTI) and Euphoria Blissful Designer Paper(Authentique)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels Twenty Three Nesties, Crinkled Ribbon, SU Circle Punches, Gemstones, Vintage Lace Trim, Janome, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Frosted Designs:  fancy trim
Inspire me Fridaysanything goes/#28

5 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty, Teresa...I just love the muted colors and what a gorgeous manger scene...I think I need that stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, this card is just so gorgeous. That is an awesome stamp but what you've done with it is so special. The nesties die is perfect and all of your trims add such a lovely touch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful card, very elegant! Great work with the challenge!
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*