Saturday, October 22, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch-Merry Christmas


Good morning I am sharing today's sketch from the awesome Waltzingmouse Sketch Blog, I really had lots of fun with this sketch.  I have used a couple of different Waltzingmouse stamps sets on this one.  The back shaped panel is from the set Very Vintage Labels...this is one of my faorite sets!  The main panel and the holly leaves are from the Very Vintage Christmas set.  I have used Websters pages designer paper, vintage lace trim, and SU cherry cobbler seam binding.  be sure to check out the other Mischief Makers, these ladies are amazing!  Hope your day is filled with love and laughter....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Very Vintage Christmas Set and Very Vintage Labels(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla(SU) and Websters Pages Deisgner Paper
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties Labels Eighteen, SU Seam Binding, Button, Burlap String, Stickles, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Inspire Me Friday'sanything goes 
Waltzingmousesketch/WMSC70

7 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is a gorgeous Christmas card, that label is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - fully of shabby goodness - I do like this Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Teresa, love this label too, so vintage and festive! Love the distressing too, a lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous crfeation Teresa, love the vintage colours and scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS,love those colours.......your cards are always AMAZING!!! BTW thanks so much for visiting my blog!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!quelles couleurs magnifiques!!!
    Dentelle ajoute légèreté,,, vraiment tres belle carte.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*